"Track performance in renewables & help to optimize"
Solar Irradiation Sensors
- Used to Measure Solar Radiation Flux Density.
- Available in both Analog and Digital Output.
- Housing / Enclosure: UV-Resistant PVC Plastic.
- Ingress Protection (IP): IP65 Reading helps in Calculating the Performance Ratio of the Plant.
Ambient Temperature Sensor
- Used to Measure the Surrounding Temperature
- Housing / Enclosure: PolyCarbonate Watertight Enclosure
- Sensor Type: Pt100Ω Class A IEC 60751 Both Digital and Analog Output is Available .
Module Temperature Sensor
- Specifically used to Measure Module Temperature Sensor
- Output Available in Both Analog and Digital
- Reading helps in Calculating the Performance Ratio of the Plant
- Supply Voltage: 12 to 28VDC
Wind Speed & Direction Sensor
- Used to measure Wind Speed & Direction
- Anemometer includes both Wind Speed and Wind Direction Sensors
- Cup & Vane type Measuring Device
- Provides a Critical Parameter to consider from the Plant Safety Perspective
Ambient Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Used to Measure and Monitor the amount of Moisture in the Surrounding Atmosphere
- Sensors include Temperature and Humidity Sensors with the Shield.
- Provides the actual Humidity Condition with Ambient Temperature
- Digital and Analog Outputs are Available
- Used to Measure independent, Accurate Readings of the Total available Solar Radiation
- Digital and Analog Outputs are available
- Faster Responsivity
- Monitor the wide solar spectrum with increased accuracy