Rooftop Solar Solutions
"Leader In C & I Segment for monitoring & controlling"
- Protect DG from Excess Solar Power and Maintains the Spinning Reserve of DG.
- To optimize Solar Generation while running with DG.
- Maintain Spinning Reserve at about 25-30%
- To Monitor Solar, DG, and Load Parameters
• To avoid back feeding into the Grid till Net Metering gets approved
• Beneficial when the Load is less during Break Time or Holidays
• Maximize the use of Green Energy
• Calculate the total Load Requirement by Monitoring Grid Consumption and Solar Generation
• Remote and Local Monitoring System with Real-time Alerts through DG, Grid & Solar Side monitoring available
• Local Data Storage and upload to the portal in case of Internet Failure
• Wireless Data Transmission is possible for Multiple Buildings.
Master - Slave Controller
- A fail-safe mode in Case of connectivity failure with the Master
- Wired Solution – LAN, PLCC, OFC, and RS-485
- Wireless Solution – LORA Technology
- Distributed data at a Single Location (Central Monitoring & Controlling)
- Range up to 1.2 km with Obstacles and 2kms LoS.
- Comes with a point to point Technology.
- On board Proprietary
- Reduces Cable laying
- Multiple DG Interfacing & Master-Slave Communication Possible
- Grid and DG Side Monitoring and Comparison with Solar & Load
- Auto-update & Remote-update features are available
- Deemed Generation, Curtailment Details, Loss Calculation