- Real-time monitoring reduces downtime.
- Helps to troubleshoot root cause.
- Can be monitored anywhere or from a centralized location.
- Analytics of solar vs. Grid \DG.
- Consumption patterns of premises.
- SMS Alert and Reporting.
ZED (Zero Export Device) Controller Specification:
- If solar capacity is higher & and installed without a net meter.
- Net metering takes 3-6 months time.
- Load is less during break time or holidays.
- Can’t export power to the grid without net metering.
- Chances of back feeding so as to avoid the ZED are required.
- No need to wait till net metering.
- Sometimes Net metering is not applicable.
- Limited Export Facility.
PV-DG Controller Specification:
- .Protects DG from excess solar power.
- .Reduces fuel consumption UP TO 50%.
- .Maintains spinning reserve of DG.(25-30%).
- .To optimize solar generation while running with DG.
- .Avoids frequent DG tripping (with solar).
- .Usage of maximum green energy.